Aptos is looking to hire an Operations Program Manager to join the team.
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About the Role
In this role, you will support Aptos Labs and The Aptos Foundation by leading programs and operations that facilitate the success of both entities. You will work with internal teams to design operational workflows and runbooks for strategic Aptos initiatives, as well as manage execution against timelines. You will brief investors and partners on these operational runbooks, as well as field inquiries. Some of your tasks involve monitoring the performance of node operators who are staking tokens on behalf of Aptos Labs and The Aptos Foundation, off-boarding node operators who are not meeting minimum performance standards, and onboarding replacement node operators.
- Thrives in an agile and fast-paced environment on highly visible projects and initiatives, has a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results
- Drive strategic engagement, interacting with Aptos stakeholders and external partners
- Good communicator and able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders to drive scalable and effective solutions/mechanisms.
- Generate reporting and provide the right amount of information and insights to leadership teamsResourceful, can juggle competing priorities, be scrappy when necessary and handle ambiguity comfortably.
- Demonstrates a history and passion for delivering results and building trust with leadership and peers
- 5+ years experience in program/project management
- Experience in ensuring alignment from key internal stakeholders to support strategic decisions
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Resourcefulness and the ability to bring creative, data-driven solutions to every problem and never see a challenge as a dead end
- Ability to drive projects independently, thrive on autonomy, and manage multiple initiatives while maintaining a high quality of work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
While our HQ is currently in Palo Alto, California, we support a 100% remote work culture and we are hiring across the world. We raised our first round of funding from some of the top firms led by a16z and Multicoin. In addition to our remote-friendly work culture, we offer the following to all Aptos employees:
- Health insurance coverage
- Equipment of your choice
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (i.e. RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
Not the perfect fit?