Aptos is looking to hire a People Operations Specialist to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role:
Aptos Labs is looking for an experienced People Operations professional to join our team. For us, POps ensures our teammates are cared for and thrive in their roles. You'll work closely with our People lead in Palo Alto and have the autonomy to manage and creatively improve our people systems, programs, and processes that enable our people to do their best work. You'll also work with Finance, Legal, and other departments to ensure that our procedures are appropriate and scalable.
With Aptos in the hyper-growth stage, we know that continued investment in our core People Operations practices will allow us to move even more quickly as a team. We are looking for someone who is inspired and passionate about building and supporting a strong People function that helps power our growth.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Enhance and maintain all people technology systems and tools, including our HRIS and EOR (Rippling and Deel).
- Run our semi-monthly and monthly payrolls.
- Collaborate with our People lead for Q1 audits.
- Greet and onboard our newest teammates on their first day.
- Coordinate our mobility and immigration initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiency, automation, and data flow.
- Work alongside our People lead to support our total rewards strategy and guide the implementation/evolution of compensation and benefits practices as we grow.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience with proven success in Operations and/or Generalist work.
- Proven track record in supporting and scaling People Operations functions and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation experience.
- Functional (IC) expertise with working knowledge in US-based employment law, HR Tech, and a range of People Ops programs.
- Experience working with high-performing teams.
- Tech forward with solid attention to detail.
- Able to handle sensitive and critical information, conversations, and situations with compassion and discretion.
Benefits & Perks
🌐 Remote-friendly work culture, with HQ in Palo Alto
🏥. Health insurance coverage
🖥. Equipment of your choice
🏖 Unlimited Vacation time
📈 Competitive Salary
💸. Equity (i.e. RSUs)
💰 Protocol Token Grants
Not the perfect fit?