Zora is looking to hire a Product Engineer to join the team.
ZORA is a group of individuals working towards a new paradigm for creators by enabling the creation, curation, and collection of NFTs. We believe that by enabling a more equitable system for creators and communities, we will fundamentally rediscover the power of the internet.
We’re working tirelessly to make ZORA available to as many creators as possible. Our mission is to build a new creator and community-owned economy.
Who we're looking for
ZORA is looking for experienced engineers to help provide developer tooling for any platform, team, or individual to use ZORA's protocol. We're building an advanced toolset to let anyone interact with ZORA, regardless of their experience. We want our APIs and SDK to enable millions of people to use our open creator-focused protocol.
What you'll do
- Collaborate closely with protocol engineers to create abstractions of our core blockchain infrastructure
- Design and implement a multitude of open-source tools for developers of all skill levels
- Scale and maintain a rich NFT api to power the NFT ecosystem
Skills we're looking for
- 2+ years backend engineering experience. Postgres + Typescript
- Experience with AWS and Serverless
We'd love it if you had
- Crypto experience – particularly experience with ethers.js and Ethereum RPC clients.
- GraphQL experience
We're committed to offering you a salary competitive to the market based on your experience.