SuperRare Labs is looking to hire a Product Support Specialist for its team. This position is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
About SuperRare Labs:
SuperRare Labs (SRL) is a fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent and define the art market for the digital age and to empower the artistic community. We are creators of the SuperRare Network; a diverse and creative ecosystem and a digital art / NFT marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR artists, creators, and art collectors. SuperRare Labs is built on the Ethereum blockchain and is backed by top-tiered investors (Series A in March 2021). We are growing our team and are looking for passionate and creative people to join us on our vision and journey!
Community Support at SuperRare Labs:
We are looking for a sharp and ambitious Product Support Specialist who will help our vibrant community of artists and collectors while also strengthening the experience of our platform.We value creativity, hustle & grit, combined with low ego and the practice of servant leadership. If you're motivated by improving complex workflows, conquering the root of issues, and being a (humble) voice of clarity – you'll fit right inWe are an all-remote company, but prefer that you have availability during US work hours to facilitate better collaboration with your core team. The role will report to the Senior Community Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Understand all aspects of the SuperRare ecosystem from a user’s perspective: artists, collectors, curators and yet-to-be-collectors alike.
- Oversee our Support traffic via Intercom, optimizing its automated resources and utilizing metrics to improve performance
- Maintain and help grow our community across Discord, Reddit, forums, and other relevant platforms. You will be the point person for an incoming team of mods as well as our large and quickly growing user base.
- Identify opportunities for better clarity in our Help Desk documentation and write articles or other resources that will directly empower our community
- Work directly with the product team to advocate for needed improvements to the SuperRare platform
- Support artists and collectors with onboarding, special projects, and any edge cases that might arise.
What you have:
- Sound logic and a strong desire for order and operational efficiency
- Excellent written and spoken English and a keen eye for detail. You know a neat, nicely structured email can go a long way.
- Compassion, patience, and level-headed demeanor when faced with multiple demanding tasks at once.
- Familiarity with Blockchain and experience using different crypto wallets and navigating Web3 is strongly preferred.
Who you are:
- A collaborator; we’re passionate about teams being more than the sum of their parts
- A truth-seeker; you have strong opinions but hold them loosely - maintaining a healthy skepticism and willingness to evolve when presented with new information
- A builder; you recognize that in many situations done is better than perfect
- A craftsperson; our work is our art, and the world needs more beauty in it
SuperRare Labs exists at the bleeding edge of a vibrant digital economy seeking to empower creatives all over the world. We believe that digital art, media and crypto-networks represent the future of cultural expression. By providing the platform, tools & technology for artists to become truly independent and self-sovereign - we seek to free artistic expression & advance global culture in both the analog and crypto-native universes.
If working at the tip of a rapidly evolving industry focused on artistic expression and decentralized governance sounds exciting to you - join us as we discover the wild frontier!