You can find information on the protocol at rarible.org. Our community and group of workers operate openly in our Discord server, which anyone can join.
Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs for short) are the next generation of crypto-native entities that in many ways are considered the future of work and governance. Please only apply to this job if you are eager and brave enough to live and breath the future of work! We are building the plane while flying.
Join our decentralized, motivated and fully remote team building the NFT ecosystem of the future.
Protocol Partnerships & Integrations Lead
Protocol Partnerships & Integrations Lead is responsible for overseeing and executing engaging partnerships and integrations to increase the number of applications building on our protocol, including: NFT enabled wallets, white label marketplaces, cutting edge NFT features and building blocks, as well as various other NFT related projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the leads acquisition strategy across global markets.
Protocol Partnerships & Integrations Lead will play a key role in driving the next phase of growth and expansion of the Rarible Protocol and will work closely with our Ecosystem Lead, our Developer Relations team, Marketing team as well as our Developers to understand the market and build out a team to accomplish this vision.
- Help set the high level strategic vision for our partnership and integration strategy
- Build out a team!
- Develop and secure key partnerships across the web2 and web3 space
- Manage all aspects of outreach efforts with wallets, marketplaces, exchanges, and other potential groups
- Support partners as they are work through the protocol integration process, including working with our developers when needed
- Ensure integration partners have their needs met (in terms of documentation, support, etc), and become an advocate for this group internally
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners
- Proven 3 - 5 years of combined work experience in sales and/or partnerships in the web2 or web3 space
- Previous experience leading and growing a team
- Solid understanding of crypto markets, smart contracts, blockchain development
- Strong technical acumen, with the ability to navigate strategic uses of NFT technology for partners
- Demonstrated track record of leading and negotiating successful partnerships
- Excellent at prioritizing, establishing clear goals, KPI’s and processes and clearly communicate goals and objectives to the team
- Experience in managing and executing multiple initiatives and activations at the same time
- Previous experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Passion for blockchain technology, NFTs, and decentralized finance