Lido is looking for a Senior QA Engineer with experience in testing blockchain applications and solid understanding of blockchain technology.
This position has been closed
- Manual & automated testing of (mostly) blockchain applications written in Golang and Rust;
- Participation in design and architecture sessions, deep-diving into the project's subject area;
- Troubleshooting complex issues to provide detailed and repeatable steps to replicate;
- 5+ years of blockchain experience, 3+ years of experience with testing Golang applications. Any experience with Rust and CosmWasm is a bonus;
- Relevant experience in quality assurance including planning, design, implementation, deployment, and maintenance of manual and automated tests;
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology, experience in smart contracts deployment and testing;
- Detailed documentation skills, especially when reproducing bugs or describing new features;
- Performance and security testing experience is a plus.
Lido is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, preferred pfp NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.