Rook Labs is looking for Quantitative Analyst to help us discover, measure, and act on opportunities for the Coordination protocol. You will create innovative research and analysis that will lead directly to products and strategies that drive the technical and product growth of KeeperDAO.
Compensation Range: $286-521k (dependent on expertise).
You will have the chance to work with and study the many innovative protocols of DeFi, and examine their complex interactions to find new solutions and efficiencies that add value to the market, and drive that innovation forward.
This is a challenging and high-impact role with highly competitive compensation. This is a Full-Time Position (FTE).
- Solve problems in MEV, risk, valuation, exchange, using mathematical or statistical techniques
- Determine the efficiency of on-chain and off-chain protocols, products, strategies, and interventions
- Create models and methods to assess the performance of existing and experimental technologies
- Create new research and analysis to develop new strategies or avenues of investigation
- Work closely with Engineering and Product teams to validate and advance the product and technology through the use of data
- We are looking for people with high agency
- Working at KeeperDAO requires you to be a professional
- Interest in Web3 is a must
- Team players only: We build things together. Egos are left at the door
- A High EQ
- High mathematical and statistical aptitude
- High financial literacy and understanding of financial mathematics
- A solid understanding of (decentralized) finance and blockchains
- Experience working in small (5-10) creative teams
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation: We will offer you highly competitive compensation, beating the largest technology companies and financial institutions on the planet.
- Unlimited upside: You will receive a grant of ROOK based on today’s price, good for the next 3 years. This gives you unlimited upside while your work benefits KeeperDAO.
- No complicated vesting: The grant vests linearly and has only a 3-month “ramp up” period. The period may be waived for highly-qualified candidates.
- Financial security: Because of our healthy, liquid treasury we won’t run out of money to pay you for the duration of your 3-year grant.
- Equal pay for equal work: We don’t adapt compensation according to where you live. All incentives are set to reference amounts for the San Francisco Bay area, which are typically the highest in the world.
- Work smarter, not harder: We let you work flexible hours - so you can design your ideal workday schedule - and take the time you need when you feel you need to take a break.
- Compensate for lack of benefits: KeeperDAO will account for the cost of missing benefits such as health insurance, 401(k) matching, vacation time, and the need to cover work-related expenses.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like.
- Make a dent: We’re reimagining finance, and your work can make a meaningful impact in helping us shape a better, more open, inclusive and fairer financial system.
Working at Rook
Working at Rook gives you the ability to work on what you want to work on and make meaningful change.
We are a relatively young, committed, and globally distributed team consisting of some of the brightest minds in the industry (some of which used to work at companies like Google and NASA before joining us). We celebrate diversity of opinions and encourage healthy debate.
We pride ourselves on having a friendly, diverse, inclusive, and understanding work environment. Our DAO is a space for you to work, learn and innovate, and have a great time doing so. At Rook Labs, you can bring your 'whole self' to work. There's no need for masks, no middle managers to please, no office politics, no hierarchical rat race. Our team members have a diverse set of interests, experiences, and cultural backgrounds, and we encourage you to share yours with us.