Polygon is looking to hire a Recruiting Manager to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Polygon Technology is looking for a Recruiting Manager to lead a team of recruiters and will be responsible for the recruiting strategy and execution for in efforts to keep up with our aggressive growth and hiring. This role requires strong business acumen with the ability to communicate and articulate business strategy and data to senior business leaders within Polygon. You’ll be comfortable using data to set hiring plans across countries and will lead your team to deliver against these plans.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Hire, lead, and develop a team of Recruiters
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress
- Develop and deliver recruiting strategies for new and existing markets
- Influence multiple stakeholders within the business and across central teams
- Shape business decisions based on data & deep dive analysis
- Lead initiatives within the team to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels
- Participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition
A Day In The Life
- As a leader, the Recruiting Manager will apply recruiting subject matter expertise to lead operational excellence in talent attraction, talent assessment and new market growth. This year we have a high volume of hiring with our focus on building high quality diverse pipelines, simplifying our interview processes, and being more proactive in how we recruit.
- This person will be responsible for supporting, planning, developing, and executing on recruiting strategies and other larger Polygon Technology initiatives including; top of funnel sourcing, recruiting best practices, and partnering with internal stakeholders on longer-term recruiting strategies.
- The successful candidate will be a customer-focused recruiting leader with a passion for mentoring and developing a team of Recruiters.
- 6+ years of recruitment/HR experience in a Corporate in-house or Staffing environment.
- 2+ years experience managing and coaching a recruiting team of direct reports.
- 5+ years of experience working with recruiting tools and systems, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
What you need to succeed:
- Significant experience building and managing a high-performing team
- Experience in a fast-growth, dynamic environment and managing multiple pipelines/priorities
- Demonstrated track record in utilizing data and metrics
- Full-cycle business recruiting experience, with experience closing tough candidates, managing demanding clients and developing key internal partnerships
- Experience building inclusive and diverse teams for recruiting and for the business
- A good eye for talent with the ability to efficiently assess and teach others how
- Excellent communications skills and confidence to be in front of internal and external leaders
- Ability to prioritize workload and adapt to last-minute changes
- Ability to maintain a friendly and approachable demeanor with reports, hiring managers and all members at Polygon
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary