Aptos is looking to hire a Recruiting Sourcer, Business to join the team.
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role
Aptos is looking for an energetic and experienced Business Sourcer to help bring the absolute best talent to our team. Working alongside the rest of the recruiting and people team, this person will source for our Business Development, Partnerships, and Ecosystems teams, with a focus on hard-to-fill roles. Up for a challenge?
What you’ll be doing
- Passively source for talent using LinkedIn and SeekOut
- Evaluate and screen resumes in Greenhouse
- Help the hiring team improve recruiting methods and processes
- Take initial recruiter screening calls with all candidates
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Update recruiting systems (Greenhouse, Talentwall, etc.)
- Supporting people team with executive reports and dashboards
- Support recruiters with sourcing needs for technical and non-technical positions
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years work experience as a Sourcer, with at least 1+ year working on hard-to-fill Business Development/Partnerships/Sales roles.
- Keen understanding of web3
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews (e.g. structured, competency based and behavioral)
- Familiarity with HR databases (Rippling), applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse) and sourcing tools (SeekOut, Gem, etc.)
- Familiarity with social media sourcing, particularly LinkedIn and Twitter
- 100% insurance premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
- Equipment of your choice
- Flexible vacation time, 11 holidays, and floating company days off
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
- 401k matching
- Fun and inclusive in-person and digital events
Not the perfect fit?