Morpho Labs is looking to hire Research Analyst
🛠 Mission & Responsibilities
You will join the R&D team of Morpho Labs which designs, models, and proves the Morpho protocol. The team has a strong academic background and is closely advised by the very best DeFi researchers in the world. Expect your research to be directly used in practice, as the Solidity team implements your findings.
More precisely, your main tasks will include:
- Simulations/Statistics on the economic performance of Morpho.
- Parameter selection optimization: eg. interest rate models, incentives model.
- Risk modeling.
- [Optional] Agent-based modeling.
🧙Required Experience & Skills
- Background in applied math:
- [Nice to have] Game theory.
- Mastering python (or similar language) to model systems.
- Knowledgeable in Finance/Economics.
- Interest in crypto/web3/DeFi. No experience required.
- Professional level in English, spoken and written.
- [Nice to have] Some knowledge of French + you like croissants 🥐 and café ☕️
🎁 What we offer
You will join one of the most promising DeFi protocols. We are a really ambitious team, shipping fast with an entrepreneurial mindset. We offer:
- A very stimulating intellectual framework: the team members are among the best researchers and engineers on Blockchain/DeFi topics
- The opportunity to be part of one of the next leading decentralized protocol
- Some ownership in the Morpho protocol 🦋👀
📩 Apply now!
- Apply at email@example.com.
- If you are selected, we will first schedule an explanatory interview to get to know you better.
- Expect some exercises and case studies related to your skills and experience.
- A second and final interview to debrief the exercises/case study.
Not the perfect fit?