BitDAO is looking to hire a Research Engineer to join the team.
Windranger is a product lab working on the BitDAO ecosystem. You can read more about us here. Over the next few years, BitDAO intends to secure a handful of large partnerships (on the scale of zkSync, Game7, BitNetwork).As proposed by one of BitDAO’s core contributors, BitDAO is looking to build a chain (BITNetwork) that: uses $BIT as a native token; is EVM compatible; and optimized for high throughput dapps such as derivatives dexes and gaming.
- Research ETH scaling technologies: rollups, zero knowledge proofs, fraud proofs, data availability, sequencers, etc. This includes but is not limited to:
- Data availability - offchain data committee, restaking validators (e.g. EigenLayer), modular DA (Celestia)
- Sequencer - decentralization through BFT consensus, Raft leader election committee
- Fraud proofs - interactive fraud proof, offchain notary
- ZK - zkEVM, custom circuit for derivatives trading business logic
- Participate in due diligence efforts on potential technology partners or investment opportunities related to scaling solutions.
- Take direction from the project strategy team.
- Interface with the engineering team to assess options and feasibility.
- Author technical articles to disseminate your findings among project engineers, and in some cases the wider BitDAO ecosystem.
- In-depth understanding of current and upcoming scaling solutions, and the tradeoffs between the different options.
- Practical knowledge of cryptography.
- Compelling communicator for effective engagement with the engineering team.
- Published articles and specifications.
- Background in cryptography, protocol engineering, and/or distributed systems.
- Business language fluency in English required, and Chinese Mandarin preferred.
Uniquely crypto benefits
We do things a little differently here at Windranger, as you’d expect from the blockchain. We promise a culture of flexibility, autonomy, and the freedom to contribute to the wider Web3 ecosystem. Also: a fully remote working environment. Our compensation packages are reflective of the experience and value you bring to the organization and individual projects.
- Base pay in USD, USDT or USDC paid monthly
- BIT tokens vested every six months over five years
- Potential to earn tokens in products developed by Windranger
- $500 to spend on office equipment