BitDAO is looking to hire a Researcher - DAO Management to join the team.
Windranger is a product lab working on the BitDAO ecosystem. You can read more about us here. Over the next few years, BitDAO intends to secure a handful of large partnerships (on the scale of zkSync, Game7, BitNetwork).As proposed by one of BitDAO’s core contributors, BitDAO is looking to build a chain (BITNetwork) that: uses $BIT as a native token; is EVM compatible; and optimized for high throughput dapps such as derivatives dexes and gaming.
The objectives of the DAO Management Team are to:
- Attract a handful of Tier-1 partnerships to BitDAO (preference is DAO and BitNetwork protocol technology partners, with deal size ranging from $5M - $50M).
- Curate a technical community that can be leveraged for prompted topics for BitDAO and partners.
- Develop tools and guides DAO tools and guides for BitDAO and partners.
- Drive broader community engagement for select items.
- Research the competitive landscape of other DAOs and ecosystems to identify areas of opportunities for BitDAO, including:
- Indirect governance structures - such as delegates, limited mandate committees, and representatives
- DAO x Venture processes
- User experiences and metrics for our key personas: BitDAO partners, technical contributors, governance stewards (delegates, committee members), and $BIT holders
- Information architecture and user flows
- Draft externally facing documents (research, narrative, proposals, forum posts, blogs, prompts, and guides)
- Draft internal guidance documents for technical delivery and go-to-market teams
- 1 year experience in a top-tier DAO or L1/L2 protocol - with deep first hand experience and understanding of current DAO issues, tooling, and existing landscape
- Strong analytical and coordination skills
- Pragmatic approach to DAO governance
- Pragmatic approach to targeted actions for key personas
- Published proposals, forum posts, blogs, and guides
- Product management experience
- Due diligence experience
Uniquely crypto benefits
We do things a little differently here at Windranger, as you’d expect from the blockchain. We promise a culture of flexibility, autonomy, and the freedom to contribute to the wider Web3 ecosystem. Also: a fully remote working environment. Our compensation packages are reflective of the experience and value you bring to the organization and individual projects.
- Base pay in USD, USDT or USDC paid monthly
- BIT tokens vested every six months over five years
- Potential to earn tokens in products developed by Windranger
- $500 to spend on office equipment