- Design and build the Balancer SDK and example applications to provide a best-in-class experience for devs building on Balancer
- Develop and own best practices for development with a focus on user experience, reliability, and latency
- Write stable, high coverage test cases for features you ship
- Debug issues across multiple levels of the stack
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in developing libraries and SDKs
- Experience with ethers.js, GraphQL, and Solidity is a plus
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Passion for working with DeFi projects
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Balancer Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.