Bankless is looking for a Senior Analyst who can lead research for our team, hunting alpha and tracking investment opportunities to surface in our editorial products. We’re looking for the best of the best!
This right candidate should have the ambition and technical chops to help Bankless drive the most exciting conversations in crypto. Bankless has hundreds of thousands of crypto native subscribers, including some of the industry’s most respected builders and investors. There’s no better stage to bring attention and engagement to your work.
We want to hire someone with second-nature technical ability who has weathered bear markets and knows when an opportunity is ripe. They should be extremely comfortable tracking broad trends, governance alpha, smart money moves and future events to surface the best token opportunities for our readers. Furthermore, they should be able to communicate this analysis in a clear, authoritative way. There’s a lot of bad alpha out there, your picks should rise far above the rest.
- Pushing forward in analyzing market movements, grading tokens, and unpacking current events for the Bankless audience
- Bringing engaging personality and tone into their technical analysis
- Staying ahead of trends and aggressively seeking out new alpha
- Produce insightful analysis for Ryan & David to broadcast on the podcast
- Writing high-engagement social media threads
- Taking ownership of relationship with subscribers through Discord, analyst calls
- Has a portfolio of existing Crypto, Ethereum, and DeFi articles/reports/threads
- DeFi and Ethereum power-user (show us what you know!)
- Lives on the front lines of token hunting; you know what is about to pop before the rest of the ecosystem
- Knows how crypto users think and what topics they care about
- Proven experience hitting editorial deadlines
- Results-driven, uses engagement to determine where they should double-down