This position has been closed
- You will design & build Ocean protocol core software, from the level of blockchain to the level of dapps
- You will co-plan and co-design the product with your team in an agile, open-source development process
Skills and Experience
- We don’t expect applicants to be an expert in everything listed below which is why we’ve separated the requirements into two tiers. The ideal candidate is obsessed with blockchain; has Solidity experience; and thrives in a distributed team environment.
- 10+ years of software experience
- 2+ years Python
- 1+ years blockchain software experience
- 6+ months Solidity experience
- You focus on the outcome. You work with the team to set goals, then to achieve the goals. You are a creative “make it happen” problem solver.
- Proficient in writing & speaking English
- 1+ years CI/CD experience (e.g. Travis, tox)
- You’re obsessed with blockchain. You follow crypto Twitter, play with dapps, read about Token Engineering, and maybe even yield farm.
- As a bonus, we'd love to hear about cool stuff you've built with: data/service-oriented Web3 tech (IPFS / Filecoin, TheGraph, Chainlink, Polkadot / Substrate, Cosmos) or backend services (REST APIs, Travis, Docker, GraphQL, K8s). The nerdier the better:)
- You’re an excellent writer.
- Preferred work hours: 9-5ish on European time zones
- We don’t expect you to be an expert in all of these. Rather, we’d love to see that you’re interested in them, perhaps know one or two as a starting point, and most importantly, that you’ll learn more about them as you grow with us professionally and personally.
Compensation $70k – $120k
Your Next Step?
If you love to build things and care deeply about the future of data, we want to hear from you! Please email email@example.com, with:
- your cover letter - why you’d like to join
- your CV
- code samples (e.g. GitHub profile)