Aave is looking to hire a Senior DevOps to join the team.
Aave is looking for a talented Sr. DevOps Engineer to join our team and help us architect and build and maintain security and compliance solutions for the AWS/GCP cloud our top of our flagship cloud & infrastructure security products. As a member of the DevOps team, you’ll be working closely with the development, QA, and operations team members. In this role, you will be responsible for architecting cloud-based solutions and will need to be proficient in infrastructure and platform design and management as well as application deployment automation. This role is remote friendly. For coordination purposes, it is preferred that you are located and working within the GMT-PST time zones.
- Work with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, secure, and fault tolerant systems on AWS/GCP for the development and test lifecycle of our cloud security product.
- Focus on building Dockerized application components by integrating with Kubernetes.
- Modify existing software in AWS/GCP to improve performance.
- Passion for solving challenging issues.
- Promote cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve common goals.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Infrastructure veteran with a deep knowledge of Linux administration and shell scripting.
- +5 years of experience of at least one cloud platform (AWS, GCloud) in production environments.
- Deep experience with a container orchestration tool in the Docker ecosystem (Kubernetes).
- Experience deploying and managing monitoring, metrics, alerting, and tracing tools.
- Deep experience with CI/CD tools such as GitlabCI or Github Actions.
- Experience with SQL/document stores (Postgres/DynamoDB).
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code in Terraform.
- Coming from a software engineering background would be a big plus
- English language fluency.
- Experience working in Web3 or an eagerness to learn.
- Excellent work ethic with the ability to work quickly, efficiently, and to multitask.
- Desire and ability to innovate and improve upon current processes.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Flexible working with office based in Central London (W11)
- 25 days paid holiday
- Private dental care
- Private healthcare
- Front seat into position on working with decentralized financial technologies
- Guaranteed innovation-driven work environment.
Not the perfect fit?