Magic Eden is looking to hire a Senior Devops Engineer to join the team.
Magic Eden is the #1 NFT marketplace on Solana. Our mission is to be the destination for discovering, trading, and creating NFTs. Magic Eden has been a community-first marketplace since day 1 and strives to be the most customer-centric NFT marketplace.
Magic Eden is a remote first company with competitive benefits and perks; all the roles are open for global talent.
Magic Eden is looking for a Security Engineer who is reliable, experienced and motivated to join our team. This role will focus on developing comprehensive threat detection capabilities, security testing of backend services and building tools for a secure development lifecycle. Our Security Engineer will be working closely with our engineering team to help keep Magic Eden’s user data, environments and employees safe. This role requires a good understanding of Security Engineering processes and the latest security technologies and softwares.
Magic Eden is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer that will develop innovative, quality driven software solutions that help address our customers needs while also being passionate about the NFT ecosystem. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to work in a customer focused company and have experience building automation systems for infrastructure at a large-scale. You will be working with a team of software engineers to implement and support high volume, high performance client facing applications.
- Automate and streamline operations and our business processes
- Develop tools for application and performance monitoring
- Working with our team of software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Identifying technical problems and developing the necessary software updates
- Respond to any incidents promptly and review and follow up on production incidents
- Create, manage, and integrate software to automate and secure public cloud environments
- Bachelor’s degree or above majoring in Computer Science or related fields
- Strong experience with CI/CD tools and integration to achieve bi-directional traceability from requirement to code release
- Strong experience implementing and maintaining DevSecOps frameworks from ground up.
- 3-5 years of experience working with distributed infrastructure systems
- Proficient in Bash, YAML, Scripting Languages
- Knowledge in Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS and other cloud infrastructure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Magic Eden Offers
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive health plans
- Wellness and work from home allowance