Gro Protocol is looking to hire a Senior Front End Engineer to join the team. This is a full-time position in London or remote.
We are looking for a rockstar Frontend and/or Full-Stack Engineer to help us build our products. This is an opportunity to be involved from the ground up on the core design and implementation of a new DeFi fintech system.
As a key member of our engineering team you will be responsible for designing and implementing client facing front-end systems that interact with our Ethereum blockchain based smart contracts 🖼
We build new DeFi products that combine the technological innovation of blockchain and the best of traditional finance. We bridge the worlds of DeFi and legacy banking to create solutions that didn’t exist in either before. We believe there is a change happening for the better in the world of financial technology, and we want to be part of it!
We are based in London so you can join us there or work remotely.
What you'll do
- Work as a senior member of our engineering team to develop the Gro protocol and products 📦
- Design, implement and improve front-end web applications that helps our users interface with products
- Build and scale our customer-facing products, both for mobile and website
We'd love to hear from you if you have the following
- Experience with React or similar interactive web UI libraries
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working with distributed development and engineering teams
- Exposure to start-up or scale-up environment
- Interest in financial services, crypto, DeFi or willing to learn quickly
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (written and spoken)
Extra bits that we also like to hear
- Strong understanding of dApps and the Ethereum ecosystem (web3.js)
- Experience of implementing UI designs prototyped in Figma
- Experience of building iOS and/or Android applications
- Contributions to open source projects and hackathons
- Preference for working under an Agile process methodology
- Keenness to work in a fast paced start-up environment with a global team
At Gro we really believe that we can have a positive impact on people around the world by challenging historical approaches and norms. In particular we think that the efficiencies made possible in financial services through technological innovation should benefit its customers more.
We obsess about customer satisfaction and building something epic together. We are building a diverse team and welcome applicants from any background.
The fun stuff!
- Compensation at Gro is competitive in today’s market and includes both salary and equity rewards
- We have a swanky office space in Soho, London for those in commuting distance (we like to meet up now and then on Mondays or Thursdays)...BUT…
- We are remote first! Our teams are globally distributed throughout London, Berlin, Barcelona, Shanghai and Chengdu
- We are a truly multicultural team 🇸🇪🇪🇸🇺🇦🇨🇳🇬🇧🇵🇱🇩🇪🇦🇱🇦🇺
- Gro is a dynamic, early stage unit where ambition meets high performance - ultimately, we’re just a bunch of nice people who work hard and have a good time!
Not the perfect fit?