Ocean builds tools for people to reclaim control of their data and unleash an open data economy. Ocean tools make it easy to publish & consume data services as data access tokens, and bridge data to DeFi.
Ocean Protocol has a vibrant, expanding ecosystem of data suppliers, data consumers, stakers, and community developers. To serve it better, we’re hiring! If you are someone that loves to build things and cares deeply about the future of data, we want to hear from you.
- You will work on Ocean Market and client library ocean.js, with a focus on Typescript, React, and CSS modules
- You will collaborate closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design and prototyping
- Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
- Help define and maintain visual guidelines and ensure consistency throughout the apps
- Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peers
Skills and Experience
- We don’t expect applicants to be an expert in everything listed below which is why we’ve separated the requirements into two tiers. The ideal candidate loves to build user-friendly interfaces, pays attention to improve the aesthetics and the functionality of the site, and is very eager to learn.
- 1+ years web3.js experience
- Experience developing responsive mobile-first websites
- You know how to analyze the business processes of a customer, can identify and mitigate the pain points, and have a sense for design, communication, and presentation
- Good coordination skills to define design requirements and specifications
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in writing & speaking English
- Deep understanding of React, Gatsby, REST APIs, GraphQL. We’d love to hear about cool dapps you’ve built
- You’re obsessed with blockchain. You follow crypto Twitter, play with dapps, read about Token Engineering, and maybe even yield farm