Game7 is looking to hire a remote Senior Fullstack Engineer to join the team.
Game7 is an Autonomous GameFi Institution whose treasury is managed and deployed by the community. Our mission is to make web3 gaming sustainable by accelerating the industry towards collaboration, unified standards, open source innovation and having fun.
To achieve this, both BitDAO and Forte have committed $500m to our treasury. Our community then helps decide how to deploy strategic capital towards both Investments and Grants that help drive the ecosystem forward.
As a community, we are passionate about crypto, gaming and are comprised of industry leaders and blockchain experts, who believe there are better ways to build distributed organizations. Our community consists of diverse, talented and intelligent members who’s contributions to the ecosystem help define their governance capabilities.
We’re looking for the next generation of leaders and doers who have a passion for crypto and are looking to influence the future of DAOs, DeFi, Web3 and GameFi. If you’re a self-starter, believe in autonomy and ownership, then we encourage you to apply for this role.
About this team
The ideal candidate is organized and productive in a fast-paced environment. They have experience with Web3.js, APIs, and Serverless Execution Environments and are passionate about building modern and intuitive API’s. They have a strong portfolio of React and Web3 projects built on Ethereum, Solana, or Polygon. This candidate should be able to work autonomously and is comfortable in a startup-like environment.
What you’ll help us build
- A new Web3 product from their inception
- Contribute directly to the G7 Platform
- Architect and code new API features using Node.js
- Help FE Teams build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Build and manage NPM packages
- Lead sprint planning and standups to discuss priorities and manage issues
- Maintain documentation and write automated tests to ensure a quality product
- Regularly monitor and improve app performance, diagnose and fix bugs
- Illustrate architectural ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Identify and troubleshoot API problems (e.g. performance, rate limiting, etc)
- Software Engineer +6 years of experience
- +2 years of Web3 experience
- Understanding microservices architecture in a serverless execution environment
- You are active in crypto and have previously built Web3.js enabled applications
- You live and breathe APIs
- You are familiar with and have production experience with Cloudflare, AWS or GCP.
- You can demonstrate the ability to ship beautiful products and meet deadlines
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code, and have excellent attention to detail
- You use automated testing tools, browser-based debugging, and performance testing tools daily, and can implement CI/CD
- You prefer to code but can understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- You have a desire to move into a engineering leadership role in the future
- You have contributed to open source projects
- You are obsessed with performance and have a desire to build fast, functional, and innovative web applications
- You are highly capable of time management, project management, and working autonomously
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
If you think you have valuable experience to bring to the organization, but don’t necessarily meet all of the criteria for the role, we still want to hear from you. We consider all applications.
- Experience with Ganache, Truffle, Ethers, OpenZeppelin, Hardhat, Solidity
- Previous experience with Docker, Kubernetes and DevOps best practices
- Previous experience with Cloudflare Workers
- Unit testing with Jasmine and Karma
- Full-Text Search Engine (ES, MongoDB, etc)
- Previous experience successfully scaling a startup
- Built projects on Ethereum, Solana, or Polygon
Benefits & Perks
- Fully remote working environment
- Compensation packages are reflective of the experience and value you bring to the organization and individual projects
- Base pay USDC, paid monthly
- Work Supplies, HW & Home Office Equipment
- Co-working space or home office-related expenses
- Any learning or education materials related to work
- Travel related expenses that are related to work
- Any expenses related to food and entertainment for work
- Any expenses related to both physical or mental health and well-being