Goldfinch is looking to hire a remote Senior Recruiter to join the team.
Founded by two ex-Coinbase employees and backed by top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coinbase, IDEO, and Kindred Ventures, Warbler Labs is the core development team supporting the growth and success of the Goldfinch network.
Goldfinch is a decentralized credit protocol that is using crypto to empower financial inclusion around the world. Our vision is to build a global, decentralized network that allows anyone to be a lender, not just banks.
Since announcing the protocol in January 2021, the loan book has doubled every 2 months to over $100M in active loans. Goldfinch now serves hundreds of thousands of people and businesses via its borrowers across three continents and 20+ different countries. And we're just getting started.
As the Senior Recruiter you will be a key catalyst to the growth and success of Wabler Labs by helping us continue to attract exceptional talent. As our first Recruiter you are a crucial asset to Warbler Labs. We are looking for a Recruiter that can act as a strategic partner as we look to grow the team. You should be a natural recruiting leader who is excited to build a diverse, high performing org.
This role is full time or we are open to a contractor, preferably located in the Bay Area. Open to remote for the right candidate.
What you’ll be doing (i.e. job duties):
- Work with the hiring team to hone in on the best caliber candidates across roles for Warbler Labs
- Manage the recruiting process end-to-end in close collaboration with the hiring managers and founders
- Leverage analytics to routinely improve recruiting strategy and processes
- Source qualified candidates and help drive their candidacy through to close
- Act as a steward for Warbler Labs’ values and mission to all applicants
What we look for in you (i.e. job requirements):
- 5+ years of in-house recruiting experience ideally in a startup environment
- Experience managing the full lifecycle of recruitment with a demonstrated history of successfully closing candidates
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; you’ve effectively crafted messaging to source passive candidates
- Solid time management and prioritization capabilities
Nice to haves:
- Crypto / Blockchain experience is a plus, but not required
We aim to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds - not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. People from all across the globe and all walks of life participate in our protocol, and we'd like our team to reflect that. If you share our interest in DeFi and our passion for promoting financial inclusion, we'd love to have you on the team.
Not the perfect fit?