Aptos is looking to hire a Senior Recruiting Coordinator to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role
Aptos is looking for an energetic and experienced Senior Recruiting Coordinator to help bring the absolute best talent to our team. Working alongside the rest of the recruiting and people team, this person will help drive talent objectives and recruiting processes across various business units in order to meet all our hiring goals. Sounds fun?
What you’ll be doing
- Evaluate and screen resumes in Greenhouse
- Lead candidate scheduling and coordination for all roles
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and initial hiring manager intake sessions
- Set up interview training sessions for new employees
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Update recruiting systems (Greenhouse, Talentwall, etc.)
- Supporting people team with executive reports and dashboards
- Support recruiters with sourcing needs for technical and non-technical positions
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years work experience as a Recruiting Coordinator
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews (e.g. structured, competency based and behavioral)
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn
While our HQ is currently in Palo Alto, California, we support a 100% remote work culture and we are hiring across the world. We raised our first round of funding from some of the top firms led by a16z and Multicoin. In addition to our remote-friendly work culture, we offer the following to all Aptos employees:
- Health insurance coverage
- Equipment of your choice
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (i.e. RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
Not the perfect fit?