AllianceDAO is looking to hire a remote Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
The DeFi Alliance is a community first Web3 accelerator. We help startups source liquidity and support from a broad industry network — the DeFi Alliance Network — that includes trading firms, founders, and investors. Together, we will grow Web3 to one billion users by 2025.
The DeFi Alliance was founded in March of 2020 with top tier trading and venture firms CMT Digital, Cumberland DRW, Jump Capital and Volt Capital.
We are a team of builders building a platform for other builders. Our team includes founders, investors, traders and other capital markets specialists, developers and more.
Web3 Accelerator Program - a 9-week program featuring talks from leading experts, hands-on mentorship, demo days and more to help build your project and community.
DeFi Alliance Network (DAN) - an industry association of stakeholders in the Web3 startup ecosystem. Our members include trading firms, venture funds, exchanges, law firms, code auditors, community builders and Web3 founders.
What We Offer
🤩 Work with world-class Web3 founders, investors, and other industry leaders and be exposed to the most exciting projects working at the cutting edge of Web3
🤝 Join a growing team with a strong reputation, investment portfolio, and Accelerator business led by experienced entrepreneurs who have founded some of the leading companies in the crypto space
💰 Competitive salary
📈 Competitive equity/token compensation
🏝 Unlimited vacation policy
🦷 Medical, dental, and vision
🏡 A remote work environment with an international and diverse team
Senior Software Engineer
Compensation: Competitive salary plus equity
As a founding team Senior Engineer, you will drive the development of products that will help thousands of Web 3 entrepreneurs start & grow their startups to millions of users.
Today, these include (1) our exclusive member platform, (2) tooling and automation for our accelerator, (3) external products to help companies hire and receive grants.
We're just getting started, however, and we expect you to have a strong voice into what the DeFi Alliance will build next in partnership with our Head of Product.
In addition to the above, you will also be responsible for contributing to our internal engineering practices and standards, as well as hiring and mentoring other engineers.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Be responsible for developing and delivering high-impact, high-quality, well-tested, and scalable software
- Work on community centric Web2 and Web3 products
- Build sleek front end interfaces with a user-first mindset
- Build performant back end services
- Work as part of a team and mentor junior engineers
- Help shape our technical roadmap and share ideas for the product roadmap as we scale our services and build new products
- 6+ years of software engineering experience
- Recent full stack experience and comfort switching between front end / back end work
- Experience delivering consumer-facing products from definition to delivery
- Experience with software engineering best practices such as unit testing, code reviews, design, and documentation
- A strong understanding of building and debugging scalable web applications built with reusability in mind
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work effectively as part of a distributed remote team
- Able to balance speed and quality when building
Highly Desired Attributes
- Solidity experience
- Web3 development experience
- Prior start up experience
- Knowledge or experience in Web 3 including gaming, NFTs, or tokenized communities
- Engineering management experience or desire to lead or manage over time
Technologies We Use
DeFi Alliance At A Glance
DeFi Alliance focuses on venture capital, incubators, accelerators, bitcoin, ethereum, cryptocurrency, and blockchains. We are a distributed team of 10-15