Magic Eden is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack to join the team.
Magic Eden is the #1 NFT marketplace on Solana. Our mission is to be the destination for discovering, trading, and creating NFTs. Magic Eden has been a community-first marketplace since day 1 and strives to be the most customer-centric NFT marketplace.
Magic Eden is a remote first company with competitive benefits and perks; all the roles are open for global talent.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Use full-stack web technology (Node.js, React, TypeScript, HTML, CSS) to develop MVPs and run experiments to validate ideas and iterate quickly, leveraging new technologies, tools when needed
- Build platforms, systems and services for internal and external teams to interact with the large scale production systems
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Bring new ideas and technologies into our platform, innovate and iterate
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with one or more web frameworks (Vue/React/Angular)
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, Python, Rust or Go
- Experience working with two or more of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, networking systems, developing large software systems
- Experience in running large scalable distributed services following a microservice architecture
- Experience with cloud native environments built on public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Experience of troubleshooting in a fast pace and production environment
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience
Magic Eden Offers
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive health plans
- Wellness and work from home allowance