We are looking for an experienced smart contract engineer and architect to help us build out the protocol that powers and rewards contributions to our DAO.
We expect our engineers to think about the product and business holistically, be humble, ask questions, co-operate and assist others.
CreatorDAO is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) that accelerates creators with capital, community, and operational support. CreatorDAO has raised $20mm from A16z Crypto, Initialized Capital, and more than a dozen additional world-leading investors, angels, and creators, including Paris Hilton, The Chainsmokers, Michael Ovtiz, and Liam Payne.
- Be a hand-on leader of protocol development, developing smart contracts in Solidity that are secure, efficient, flexible, and comprehensible
- Lead discussions around protocol technical challenges and be able to make technical tradeoffs between competing performance and protocol requirement
- Research, apply, and invent new smart contract paradigms
- Bring positive energy in every interaction with the team, and foster inclusive collaboration
- 3+ years of experience building and releasing complex, production-grade Solidity contracts, ideally to Ethereum mainnet
- Experience architecting protocols and smart contracts, and making tradeoffs between user experience, security, and efficiency
- A deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine and Solidity
- Degree in computer science, math, or physics
- A love for the creator economy
Benefits and Remote Work
- Employee benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, as well as paid medical, dental, & vision insurance
- As a member of our remote team, you’ll be able to work from anywhere, with periodic team on-sites giving you a chance to spend time with your teammates IRL