Polygon is looking to hire a Senior Technical Recruiter to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
The Polygon Technology Talent Acquisition team is seeking an experienced, customer-focused Technical Recruiter to join our Hiring Team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner across teams and execute sourcing campaigns to attract and hire the best technical talent the industry has to offer. This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on making an impact on the business while recruiting for smart, innovative talent.
In this role, you will partner with business leaders to source and hire the best talent the world has to offer. Innovation is the key. You will only be limited by your creativity. You will thrive in working with business leaders who are 100% engaged in the recruiting process and eager to support recruitment delivery any way they can. Candidate quality is all that matters and we are willing to go to any length to engage industry experts. Our Talent Acquisition team operates in a fast-paced environment and can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, pioneer, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and technology recruiting to forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and stakeholders.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies which target multiple candidate channels and assess candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth screening of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Apply your advanced sourcing skills to identify talent others cannot.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting.
- Partner with hiring managers to close and hire technical talent
- Articulate in writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Participate in sourcing projects/recruiting initiatives including, but not limited to, meet-ups; tech events; conferences.
- Research and build talent pools
What you need to succeed:
- Prior experience in a full-lifecycle, research or pure sourcing role gained within a complex corporate, RPO or agency environment
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience in running sourcing events
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships both internal and external
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute a recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
- A background in technical recruiting is a plus.
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary