CreatorDAO is looking to hire a Software Engineer to join the team.
CreatorDAO is a new DAO that takes YouTubers, Tiktokers, musical artists, and other creators to the next level by changing their relationships with fans and one another.
You can think of it as a next-gen talent agency or studio, but one that is actually controlled by the creators, which provides novel incentives for collaboration, mentorship, and support. Our mission is to build one of the most useful and generative DAOs in the world, and in doing so pioneer a new model for the creator economy.
Our co-founders are Google and Y Combinator alumni. We already have some top creators on board and investments from the best VCs in the world.
As a full-stack engineer, you’ll be responsible for helping us build a variety of applications for the creators in our DAO, including our core product which is our portal where creators go to interact with the DAO and participate in governance.
Our stack at the moment is Node, Postgres, and React, but we’re not dogmatic and always believe in using the best tool for the job.
We expect our engineers to think about the product and business holistically, be humble, ask questions, co-operate and assist others.
- Build core product features from start to finish; from conception and research to implementation and iteration, all the way through deployment, maintenance, and future iterations
- Think holistically about how parts of our systems fit together from the UX to the underlying APIs and data models
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards
- Collaborate with Founders, Designers, and other Engineers to prioritize, scope, and architect new features
- Prioritize projects and tasks based on impact; balancing moving fast and building for the haul
- Bring positive energy in every interaction with the team, and foster inclusive collaboration
- Willingness to build across the stack
- Drive and ambition to autonomously solve difficult product and technical problems
- An ability to write high quality, well tested, production level code
- A passion or growing interest in crypto
- Strong customer empathy; you think critically of how our features impact our community, users, and business
- Familiarity with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security, and usability
- Deep knowledge of web technologies and large-scale web application architectures
- worked with other elements of our tech stack: Node, React, PostgreSQL
- specific experience with Web3 and or DAOs
Not the perfect fit?