LinksDAO is looking to hire a Software Engineer, Full Stack to join the team.
Projects will require close collaboration with other engineers, designers, product management, and the LinksDAO community. Some projects may occur simultaneously, so you must be able to juggle multiple concurrent initiatives. We expect you to champion sound front-end standards for engineers, designers, and management.
As SWE, Fullstack, you will:
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to bring a vision to life in software
- A passion, and proven track record, for collaborating with cross-functional teams
- The desire to perform on a team with the highest standards of quality & accountability
- The ability to wear many hats as part of a small startup team
- Interest in web3 & crypto
- Must have 3+ years of software engineering industry experience
- Experience working with NodeJS and Express applications
- Experience with unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product and Design
- Good understanding of web performance and how browsers and DOM work
- Nice to have: interest or experience with Solidity
Not the perfect fit?