DXdao is a decentralized collective that builds and governs DeFi protocols. Founded in 2019, DXdao’s product suite includes three products: Omen, a leading prediction markets platform; Swapr, a governance-enabled, multi-chain AMM with adjustable fees; and Mesa, a decentralized IDO platform.
DXdao is an entirely on-chain organization. Everything from hiring decisions to product updates happen through its community-driven governance system, based on holographic consensus.
DXdao is a decentralized collective native to the internet that is building a suite of Web3 products. As such, it heavily relies on the technical expertise of solidity developers with strong knowledge of building on top of Ethereum. We are looking for a Solidity Engineer to join us at DXdao!
What you should be interested in doing:
- Building the next generation of DeFi products
- Working on the cutting edge of decentralization
- Working for a distributed, consensus based, and onchain organization
- Creating unique solutions to dApp specific user experience challenges
- Designing, implementing, testing, and auditing protocol upgrades and additions
- Collaborating with a team to define architecture, quality standards and best practices
DXdao is looking for:
- A DAO/DeFi enthusiast who believes in the power of decentralization
- An independent, self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with experience in solidity and in deploying smart contracts on Ethereum or other EVM compatible blockchain; preferably in DeFi or decentralized governance
- A contributor with excellent written and verbal communication skills