0x is looking to hire a Sr. Finance Analyst to join the team.
At 0x Labs, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. We’re a mission-driven and diverse team composed of world class talent from Coinbase, Google, Meta, Bitso, Citi, Spotify and other top companies. We are a remote-first and fully distributed company, with team members located across all of the continents besides Antarctica. As early pioneers in the space, we’ve made significant technical contributions to various Ethereum standards over the years; fun fact - our team helped establish the NFT token standard (ERC721).
In joining us, you'll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale. We're passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology's potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the forefront of internet and economic advancement.
Founded in 2017, 0x Labs created and now partakes in the development of 0x protocol: the open-source, global backbone for decentralized exchange. Alongside the core protocol, we also build and maintain products and service offerings include Matcha, the search engine for tokens and 0x API, the endpoint for multi-chain aggregated liquidity . All of these offerings allow 0x Labs to continue marching towards our vision of building a tokenized world where all value can flow freely at the best prices and with the lowest transaction costs.
0x currently supports 7 major blockchains: Ethereum, Polygon, Fantom, Avalanche, Optimism, BNB Chain, and Celo, and the 0x ecosystem has been rapidly expanding. With integrations across all of the top wallets and apps, including MetaMask, Coinbase Wallet and Coinbase NFT, Polygon Wallet, Brave, Matcha, dYdX, Zapper, Zerion, and Shapeshift, 0x is fast becoming the trusted standard for all decentralized exchange.
We’re a remote-first company with core contributors in nearly ten countries and over twice as many cities. Our headquarters is in San Francisco, with an office available for anyone on the team to use at any time. We’ll consider your application regardless of where you call home.
YOUR ROLE AS SR. FINANCE ANALYST AT 0X
We’re looking for a finance professional with a deep interest and passion for the decentralized finance industry. You’ll support the company’s finance department with day-to-day finance operations and act as an integral piece in scaling the finance function. You have strong attention to detail and follow the ideology of “measure twice cut once”. You have the initiative and drive to be self-sufficient and find un-defined tasks during downtime. You’re okay getting in the weeds of operations and understand that they keep the company functioning. You enjoy process improvement and are constantly adding enhancements to your files. You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to effectively communicate with teammates. Most importantly, you love the idea of a challenge and the culture of a startup excites you.
- Assist in the quarterly close of the company’s financial statements
- Own accounts payable and set up and track wires
- Handle monthly departmentalization of the company’s expenses
- Track and update data/metrics for financial models such infrastructure costs, exchange volumes, revenues, etc.
- Assist in the reconciliation of the company’s crypto-accounting
- Work with and vet 3rd party vendors offering new software/services that could help the finance function
- Support the finance lead with adhoc projects/requests
- Undergraduate degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, mathematics, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in an FP&A or accounting role
- Basic knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Ability to work autonomously and a strong work ethic
- Expert Excel skills
- Familiarity with hardware wallets
- Startup experience
- Experience with Xero
- Knowledge of DeFi mechanics and blockchain explorers
- Competitive salary and equity with occasional cryptocurrency-based perks
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered for you and your family
- 401k, HSA, and FSA for U.S.-based employees
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense
- 12-week paid parental leave
- Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF, available for all team members
- Daily at-home lunch delivery in SF and additional meal reimbursements
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
- Multiple annual in-person team meet-ups around the globe
Not the perfect fit?