Gro Protocol is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Lead to join the team. This is a full-time position in London or remote.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Partner to help us scale as we bring our groundbreaking DeFi products to the world! 🚀
As a leading member and first hire within our Talent Team, you will be the central point of contact to build out the talent function from the floor up, taking complete ownership of hiring at Gro end to end. This position will have the responsibility of hiring across all new roles within the business from technology, finance and operations.
This role could be ideally suited for a Senior or Lead Talent Partner who is looking to move into a Head of Talent role over time and has an active interest or desire to work within the crypto or DeFi space.
We’ve just come out of stealth mode 🔕, having built a new DeFi product that combines the technological innovation of blockchain and the best of traditional finance. We bridge the worlds of DeFi and legacy banking to create solutions that didn’t exist in either before. We believe there is a change happening for the better in the world of financial technology, and we want to be part of it!
You are joining just after our latest product launch, so will have the chance to get stuck in right at a really exciting stage of our journey. We've raised a great round and are building a strong team as we move onwards and upwards.
We are based in London so you can join us there or work remotely.
What you’ll do
- Take ownership of all hiring at Gro
- Work closely with the hiring managers and founders to develop a robust hiring strategy to both attract and source top-quality candidates.
- Educate stakeholders on a variety of aspects related to recruiting such as talent demand and availability, cost, industry standards, sourcing methodology, etc.
- Focus on creating an exceptional candidate experience throughout the process
- Use data and insights at the heart of everything you do by providing the founders and hiring managers with the right data to support their hiring decisions.
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following
- Experienced in full-cycle recruitment (creative sourcing strategies, interviewing, stakeholder management, negotiation etc)
- Demonstrated experience in scaling startups across a number of business units from technology to operations and finance
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with the ability to readily adapt to moving situations.
- Pride yourself on your relationship-building ability with the confidence to both give and receive feedback
- You are data-driven with the ability to use data to influence and inform the hiring team.
Extra bits that we also like to hear
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a global team
- Top performer: we are building a team of rockstars and we want you to be part of this
At Gro we really believe that we can have a positive impact on people around the world by challenging historical approaches and norms. In particular, we think that the efficiencies made possible in financial services through technological innovation should benefit its customers more.
We obsess about customer satisfaction and building something epic together. We are building a diverse team and welcome applicants from any background.
The fun stuff!
- Compensation at Gro is competitive in today’s market and includes both salary and equity rewards
- We have a swanky office space in Soho, London for those in commuting distance (we like to meet up now and then on Mondays or Thursdays)...BUT…
- We are remote first! Our teams are globally distributed from London to Barcelona and Chengdu
- We are a truly multicultural team 🇸🇪🇪🇸🇺🇦🇨🇳🇬🇧🇵🇱🇩🇪🇦🇱🇦🇺
- Gro is a dynamic, early stage unit where ambition meets high performance - ultimately, we’re just a bunch of nice people who work hard and have a good time!
Not the perfect fit?