Aave is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Partner - Tech to join the team.
The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3 and have cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and dedication, the Aave fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great products. We celebrate differences and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool...and we're hiring!
Aave is looking for a Senior TA Partner to support our Tech and Product teams’ growth. Acting as a true business partner for your hiring managers, you will lead the end-to-end recruitment cycle. Besides hiring the best talent out there, you are comfortable with data and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and drive changes. You are passionate about building and always seek ways to elevate our hiring practices and bring them to the next level.
- Partner with our hiring managers to understand their talent needs and lead the end-to-end talent acquisition process, focusing on Engineering, DevOps and Product roles
- Develop and execute creative sourcing strategies against prioritised requisitions
- Produce world-class talent pipelines with a meaningful emphasis on diversity across all hiring channels
- Provide an enviable candidate experience through attentive management and communication.
- Champion the Aave culture, ensuring candidates are aligned to our mission and qualities
- Maintain data integrity and standards across tools and systems
- Participate in major projects to build and upgrade our hiring infrastructure
- 5 + years of experience in the Recruiting space preferably in a high growth environment (Web3 background is an advantage)
- Ideally 1+ year of in-house recruitment experience
- Experience working on a collaborative team in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Deep knowledge of the best candidate sources and a penchant for connecting with top technical talent
- Excitement to work at a start-up and contribute to building and iterating on existing processes
- Desire to expand your knowledge of our products and industry
- A vibrant Notting Hill collaborative and fully serviced workspace
- Innovation-driven working environment
- Daily lunch and snacks in the office
- Team socials
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Private dental care
- 25 days holiday
- Equinox gym membership
- Front seat position on working with decentralised financial technologies
Not the perfect fit?