Aave is looking to hire a Talent Partner - Employer Brand & Partnerships to join the team.
The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3 and have cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and dedication, the Aave fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great products. We celebrate differences and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool...and we're hiring!
Aave is looking for an Employer Brand Partner to support our sourcing, web3 community engagement and employer branding strategy. Working closely with the TA Partners for tech and non-tech, you will contribute to our D&I strategy, build diverse talent pipelines and increase our brand awareness on multiple platforms, social media channels and onsite events.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to help them build pipelines for a variety of roles while creating a great candidate experience.
- Lead our strategy for EMEA and US to successfully engage and attract diverse talent - we are very strong on networking and this won't be traditional sourcing, we find great partners and talent through our online and onsite events.
- Manage the company activities and accounts on Twitter, LinkedIn, Github, Glassdoor etc.
- Update and improve our career page, once revamped and maintain the company profiles on job boards
- Attending and participating in industry events and community forums
- Champion the Aave culture and act as a brand ambassador
- Maintain data integrity and provide market insights
- Participate in major projects to build and upgrade our recruiting infrastructure
- Tech sourcing experience, non-tech is a bonus
- 3+ years of experience as a sourcing expert either in-house and/or at an agency
- 2+ years of experience with branding initiatives
- Innovative and creative mindset
- Experience working on a collaborative team in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Deep knowledge of the best candidate sources and a penchant for connecting with top technical talent
- Excitement to work at a start-up and contribute to building and iterating on existing processes
- Desire to expand your knowledge of our products and industry
- A vibrant Notting Hill collaborative and fully serviced workspace
- Innovation-driven working environment
- Daily lunch and snacks in the office
- Team socials
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Private dental care
- 25 days holiday
- Equinox gym membership
- Front seat position on working with decentralised financial technologies
Not the perfect fit?