CoW Protocol is hiring a Team Assistant to join the team.
About CoW DAO
- CoW Protocol is on a mission to create the fairest and most efficient venue for exchanging digital assets on all EVM-compatible chains. Since launching 2 years ago, we have passed $23bn (yes, billion) in trade volume and become the 2nd most popular DEX Aggregator on the market -- aiming for #1.
- We are an ambitious, fast-growing, and international team working at the forefront of DeFi.
- We believe that we can make markets both more efficient and fair by building the ultimate batch auction settlement layer across EVM-compatible blockchains.
- Protection from MEV. CoW Protocol is the industry leader in protecting users from frontrunning and sandwich attacks, which lose traders thousands of dollars every day. It does this by matching trades peer-to-peer and leveraging batch auctions [→] so trade order becomes irrelevant.
By joining us at this early stage, you will make fundamental decisions that will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of the CoW Protocol.
About the role
You will be the central contact person to assist the teams with topics related to events management, travel, office orders, and accounting support.
If you’re someone who’s self-driven, loves to connect with people, takes initiative, and as a plus is passionate about technology, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Help organize external events and CoW-events /side-events at conferences
- Organize internal events and meetings such as company-wide or team off-sites
- Take initiative in team motivation by selecting gifts, scheduling celebrations, driving happiness surveys, making remote working more fun etc.
- Make travel arrangements
- Purchase and manage the company's equipment/swag inventory
- Oversee administration on tools/software for the team and subscription management
- Support invoice management and accounting tasks
Who you are
- You have experience as an Office Manager or in an administrative role
- You have excellent organizational skills and organized events in the past
- You think proactively and prioritize tasks
- You are self-driven, structured, reliable and motivated
- You are extroverted and enjoy working in a team
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have excellent command of English and Portuguese
Benefits & Perks
⚖️. Flexible work environment: join one of our hubs in Berlin or Lisbon or work remotely with the option of joining a local co-working space
✈️ Regular trips to reunite with the rest of the team
🙌 High level of autonomy, independency and ownership
🏫 Conference budget to keep up to date with the developments of the ecosystem
📚 Learning budget to support your higher ambitions
🚀 Work alongside the biggest projects and names of the space
👩🏻💻 Is there something that interests you outside of your core tasks?→ Engineers can use your Friday afternoons on research or any side project in our ecosystem
🎯 Impact: you are joining a startup where you can make a huge difference. Your work matters!
📈 But most importantly - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do.
If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, we are excited to receive your CV and portfolio in English.