CoW Protocol is hiring a Team Assistant to join the team.
About CoW DAO
CowDAO is an open organization of developers, traders, market makers and many more community members aligned with its vision. CowDAO is focused on fair and decentralized trading systems - in particular, building, maintaining and advancing the Cow Protocol. Cow Protocol technology powers a network of traders and solvers, enabling trustless and efficient peer-to-peer trading. Leveraging batch auctions as a key concept uniquely positions Cow Protocol as native trading infrastructure for discrete-time settlement layers like Ethereum and enables fair and accessible trading to its users.
CoW Protocol is on a mission to create the most fair and efficient venue for exchanging assets on all EVM compatible chains. Since launching a year ago, we have passed $12bn (yes, billion) in trade volume, and become the 4th most popular DEX Aggregator on the market -- now we're aiming for #1. If you are a high-performing team player who wants to work on some of the most-important problems in Ethereum (MEV protection, batch auctions, and more), we want to talk to you!
About the role
You will be the central contact person to assist the teams with topics related to events management, travel, office orders, and accounting support.
If you’re someone who’s self-driven, loves to connect with people, takes initiative, and as a plus is passionate about technology, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Help organize external events and CoW-events /side-events at conferences
- Organize internal events and meetings such as company-wide or team off-sites
- Take initiative in team motivation by selecting gifts, scheduling celebrations, driving happiness surveys, making remote working more fun etc.
- Make travel arrangements
- Purchase and manage the company's equipment/swag inventory
- Oversee administration on tools/software for the team and subscription management
- Support invoice management and accounting tasks
Who you are
- You have experience as an Office Manager or in an administrative role
- You have excellent organizational skills and organized events in the past
- You think proactively and prioritize tasks
- You are self-driven, structured, reliable and motivated
- You are extroverted and enjoy working in a team
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have excellent command of English and Portuguese
Benefits & Perks
⚖️. Flexible work environment: join one of our hubs in Berlin or Lisbon or work remotely with the option of joining a local co-working space
✈️ Regular trips to reunite with the rest of the team
🙌 High level of autonomy, independency and ownership
🏫 Conference budget to keep up to date with the developments of the ecosystem
📚 Learning budget to support your higher ambitions
🚀 Work alongside the biggest projects and names of the space
👩🏻💻 Is there something that interests you outside of your core tasks?→ Engineers can use your Friday afternoons on research or any side project in our ecosystem
🎯 Impact: you are joining a startup where you can make a huge difference. Your work matters!
📈 But most importantly - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do.
If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, we are excited to receive your CV and portfolio in English.