KeeperDAO is looking to hire a remote Technical Recruiter to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Compensation Range: $169-234k (dependent on expertise).
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to help us develop and implement a strategy for hiring the best talent possible. We are scaling up from 20 to around 100 FTE contributors, and you’ll become a key element in this process, and you’ll be rewarded as such. This is a Full-Time Position (FTE).
- Own the end-to-end recruiting process
- Work together with the KeeperDAO Leadership Team and the Contributorship to identify gaps in human capital
- Identify, create, and update position descriptions and postings across a variety of channels internally and externally.
- Plan and execute the sourcing of talented candidates to meet our hiring needs
- Manage external recruiting agencies
- Develop and implement an ATS (incl. migrating it away from Notion)
- [Optional/maybe] Work together with the Workplace Team to develop and implement an industry-leading Employer Branding Strategy
- Work together with the Workplace Team to further develop our hiring guidelines and processes
- Conduct Screening interviews
- We are looking for people with high agency
- Working at KeeperDAO requires you to be a professional
- Interest in Web3 is a must
- A High EQ
- Team players only: We build things together. Ego’s are left at the door
- 3+ years of experience in technical recruiting with big tech and/or (ideally) crypto/Web3 experience
- A comprehensive network within the developer and engineering industry
- A strong communicator who is empathetic and personable
- A good intuition for engineering excellence
- Conscientious, meticulous, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work
- Takes ownership with a growth mindset, results oriented
- A solid understanding of (decentralized) finance and blockchains
- Experience working in small (5-10) creative teams
- Experience in handling Payroll (not sure if this’ll be part of your role, but we can discuss)
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation: We will offer you highly competitive compensation, beating the largest technology companies and financial institutions on the planet.
- Unlimited upside: You will receive a grant of ROOK based on today’s price, good for the next 3 years. This gives you unlimited upside while your work benefits KeeperDAO.
- No complicated vesting: The grant vests linearly and has only a 3-month “ramp up” period. The period may be waived for highly-qualified candidates.
- Financial security: Because of our healthy, liquid treasury we won’t run out of money to pay you for the duration of your 3-year grant.
- Equal pay for equal work: We don’t adapt compensation according to where you live. All incentives are set to reference amounts for the San Francisco Bay area, which are typically the highest in the world.
- Work smarter, not harder: We let you work flexible hours - so you can design your ideal workday schedule - and take the time you need when you feel you need to take a break.
- Compensate for lack of benefits: KeeperDAO will account for the cost of missing benefits such as health insurance, 401(k) matching, vacation time, and the need to cover work-related expenses.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like.
- Make a dent: We’re reimagining finance, and your work can make a meaningful impact in helping us shape a better, more open, inclusive and fairer financial system.
Working at KeeperDAO
Working at KeeperDAO gives you the ability to work on what you want to work on and make meaningful change.
We are a relatively young, committed, and globally distributed team consisting of some of the brightest minds in the industry (some of which used to work at companies like Google and NASA before joining us). We celebrate diversity of opinions and encourage healthy debate.
We pride ourselves on having a friendly, diverse, inclusive, and understanding work environment. Our DAO is a space for you to work, learn and innovate, and have a great time doing so. At KeeperDAO, you can bring your 'whole self' to work. There's no need for masks, no middle managers to please, no office politics, no hierarchical rat race. Our team members have a diverse set of interests, experiences, and cultural backgrounds, and we encourage you to share yours with us.
We're working towards becoming a Teal organization. We operate with natural hierarchies, meaning that if you have the expertise you'll be fully powerful, and as such you'll be consulted for all matters engineering. We operate with self-managing teams: meaning, no middle managers to veto your brilliant ideas. (For more, see the book: Reinventing Organizations, by Frederic Laloux)
Not the perfect fit?