GnosisDAO is looking to hire a Technical Writer to join the team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a Technical Writer to help build great developer-based content for our Developer Portal supporting projects and developers on the Gnosis Chain
The Technical Writer will write, edit, and review product documentation. This role will produce top-quality learning materials, particularly technical documentation, and work closely with our Engineering and Marketing teams.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Ethereum/EVM developer that has experience in Solidity, web3, and who is familiar with writing documentation for developing, testing, and troubleshooting Ethereum/EVM-based applications.
- Write and update technical documentation including user guides, developer tutorials, and API documentation
- Create technical blogs, how-tos, videos, on topics related to Gnosis Chain development
- Collaborate with different teams to collect the necessary information that will help bring the whole documentation to a new level
- Educate projects and developers on the features and benefits of the Gnosis Chain
- Help maintain the Developer Portal site for the Gnosis Chain project (https://docs.gnosischain.com/)
- Regularly update our existing docs, cleaning up any material that’s not useful to people
- Supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Ability to analyse complex, technical topics and turn them into easy-to-understand documentation
- Excellent knowledge of Github and Markdown
- Experience with optimised site generators such as Docusaurus, Gitbook, or others
- You have good programming skills in at least one language
- Proven ability to learn new technologies
- Basic knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Fluent in English, spoken, reading, and writing
- Experience in a Developer Relations or Technical Education role
- Experience with Blockchain and Crypto
- Experience with Ethereum
- Experience with Solidity
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? → We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets;
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? → You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem;
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure;
- Not really an early bird? No worries! → Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture;
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need! But most important - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there are a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!Please apply with your (English) resume. We look forward to your application!
Benefits & Perks
🌐 Work how and where you want - we offer flexible hours, extra vacation days, and working remotely to support your style.
📚 Educational Budget - We give every colleague an annual education budget to use as they would like to foster learning, skill up, and in-depth engagement.
✈️ Team Retreats - Think about the future, learn from the past, and just have fun together. Each year, you will have the opportunity to travel with your team for a retreat.
🖥 Get Equipped - We equip you with the devices and tools you need to fit your working style.
📅 Ecosystem Friday - We invite you to spend Friday afternoons learning more about the the blockchain ecosystem and trying out the latest industry products.
Not the perfect fit?