Bankless is looking to hire a Senior Newsletter Editor to join the team.
The Bankless Nation is looking for an editor and writer for the newsletter! The ideal candidate lives and breathes crypto, is a Defi Degen, and stands hard for all things Bankless. They have a proven track record of creating and dispersing first-class thought pieces on Defi, tokens, crypto, and Ethereum related topics (like are Vitalik’s eyes icy blue, or cobalt blue?) and most importantly the candidate's work reflects a deep and up-to-date knowledge of the crypto landscape and culture.
- Planning and ownership of the holy & sacred Bankless Monthly Content Calendar
- Editor of everything published on the Bankless newsletter
- Weekly aggregation of news, events, and opportunities for Market Monday
- Identifying 3rd parties to assist w/ writing article and coordinating article delivery
- Management of key social media channels
- Responsible for growth, retention, and expanding the Newsletter as a product
- Writer of editorial pieces and thought-piece articles
- Has a portfolio of existing Crypto, Ethereum, and DeFi articles (written/edited)
- Shares Bankless values
- DeFi and Ethereum power user (show us what you know!)
- Proven experience hitting editorial deadlines for a publication (wen deadline)
- Is business oriented — you know how to take a product and scale it
- Lives and breaths crypto content; a Bankless degen
- Comfortable w/ token analysis and on-chain data
- Entrepreneurial–will innovate and iterate to improve the newsletter
- Can show us how to write persuasively; aka big threadoooor energy
- Knows how to grow a subscriber base/uses SEO to make data driven decisions
To apply you gotta show us what you got! Send us your writing, socials, resume, and private keys.
Not the perfect fit?