Yearn is looking to hire a remote Typescript Developer to join the team.
What you can expect to work on:
Plan, develop and implement user interface strategy
- Work with designers and developers to develop modern, intuitive user interfaces for our web properties
- Work on design, look, and feel of our web properties
- Continuously improve the user experience
- Research user preferences
- Research new technologies and best practices
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation
- Improve JS and CSS quality by conducting code analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures
We will appreciate:
- Solid knowledge of TypeScript;
- Experience in other strongly typed programming languages;
- Experience with React;
- Knowledge of modular CSS by using css-modules and post-css;
Interested in being considered? Email email@example.com explaining why you would be a good fit for the this role.
Not the perfect fit?