Pocket Network is looking to hire a UX Designer to join the team.
This position has been closed
About Pocket Network
Pocket Network is the leading decentralized blockchain infrastructure protocol. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our quickly growing adoption curve. As an open-source, permissionless protocol driving developer adoption, we believe in a future that will enable greater participation in global digital economies and communities.
- Translate product concepts and requirements into user flows, wireframes and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Create and implement user research strategy for all Pocket products
- Create user research materials and documentation such as surveys, user interview scripts, etc.
- Coordinate and lead user research efforts within the community to understand product, business and research opportunities for Pocket Network
- Create and maintain user journeys for assigned products. Leverage these journeys to inform product improvements.
- Document, publish and communicate research findings and product recommendations to the core team and Pocket community
- Engage with the community in Discord to stay up to date on community happenings and feedback to inform future research and design
- Collaborate with UI design, Product and Engineering during the product lifecycle to ensure high quality UX upon product launch
- Contribute to user acceptance testing as required
- 3-5 years of experience in UX Design preferred
- Experience working with complex, technical products or in a startup environment
- Deep understanding of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a wide range of audiences from executive leadership to community stakeholders
- Ability to think both analytically and creatively to not only solve problems but highlight opportunities for innovation in web3
- Experience with UX design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Miro and others
- Possess interpersonal skills, a “can do” attitude and strong communication skills to seamlessly collaborate with many stakeholders
- Able to work independently while influencing and leading a team of cross-functional peers
Benefits & Perks
🌐 Remote work
⚖️ Flexible work schedule
💸 Competitive token vesting package (to be determined upon receiving an offer)
🏖 Generous paid time off
🏫 Healthcare & Benefits
$30k-$100k base salary