DXdao is a decentralized collective that builds and governs DeFi protocols. Founded in 2019, DXdao’s product suite includes three products: Omen, a leading prediction markets platform; Swapr, a governance-enabled, multi-chain AMM with adjustable fees; and Mesa, a decentralized IDO platform.
DXdao is an entirely on-chain organization. Everything from hiring decisions to product updates happen through its community-driven governance system, based on holographic consensus.
DXdao is a decentralized collective native to the internet that is building a suite of Web3 products. We are looking for a UX Wizard to join us at DXdao and help us execute on all phases of the UX design process for our products!
What you should be interested in doing:
- Executing on all phases on the UX design process- from helping to evaluate user stories and collecting user feedback to creating user flows, lo-hi/hi-fi wireframing and prototyping, and designing highly professional visuals
- Creating visually striking UI design, fitting the brand aesthetics and design standards while incorporating usability findings, feedback and metrics
- Transforming technical insights into informed user-centric design decisions and create complete documentation on flows and interactions
- Providing quality assurance of all deliverables within the required design standards
- Performing analysis to help drive UX optimization and efficiency
DXdao is looking for:
- A DAO/DeFi enthusiast who believes in the power of decentralization
- An independent, self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with engineers, user researchers, and product teams
- A contributor with excellent written and verbal communication skills