Polygon is looking to hire a VP, Business Operations - Polygon Studios to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Polygon Studios aims to be the home of the most popular blockchain projects in the world. The Polygon Studios team is focused on supporting developers building decentralized apps on Polygon by providing Web2 and Web3 teams with a suite of services such as developer support, partnership, strategy, go-to-market, and technical integrations. Polygon Studios supports projects from OpenSea to Prada, from Adidas to Draft Kings and Decentral Games to Ubisoft.
Polygon Studios is looking for VP, Business Operations to support business operations across all Polygon Studios teams - business development, marketing, finance and human resources. Reporting directly to the COO, this role will look for opportunities to optimize the day to day operations of the Studios leadership team as well as the wider Studios organization.
This team member loves creating and implementing new operational processes, while keeping perspective of the overall market and strategic objectives of the business to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
A successful candidate will thrive in high-velocity, unstructured environments, collaborating with diverse teams and is proficient at optimizing business processes, driving execution, and demonstrates unwavering follow through.
You are someone who loves to bring clarity from ambiguity, and knows how to build a culture of trust, growth, collaboration, and excellence.
What you'll be doing:
- Planning and Business Rhythm: Run organizational planning in alignment with all functions to develop objectives setting & key results (OKRs) processes, reporting processes (e.g. QBRs), resource planning and hiring, internal engagement and communications.
- Business Process Improvement: Manage and improve processes to minimize complexities and optimize to promote effective operations. This includes optimizing day to day business operations, launching and scaling new initiatives, creating and deploying new operational processes.
- Systems Review: Assess current utilization of systems/software and work with stakeholders for continuous improvement to ensure frictionless processes are in place. Make recommendations for new systems and processes when needed.
- Remote Work Philosophy: Develop necessary strategies and systems to promote effective work from home practices globally.
- Partner to Human Resources: Support the creation of leadership development strategies, succession planning and organizational design.
What you need to succeed:
- 10+ years in project management or strategy and operations.
- Ability to think strategically and tackle open-ended problems with strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and confidence leaning into change management to anticipate and play out issues before they arise.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to digest complex data and present findings in a clear manner that drives decision making and outcomes, influencing others to act.
- Ability to go beyond the recommendation to execution.
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills to effectively influence and manage expectations with senior management and cross-functional teams.
- A desire to learn as you'll often be answering questions that have never been answered before, which requires a high level of intellectual curiosity and an eagerness to dive into new problems, domains, tools, and techniques.
- An enthusiasm for all facets of web3; staying on top of industry trends is a big plus.
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.