Polygon is looking to hire a VP, Customer Success North America to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
The VP of Customer Success will build and lead a team that will make Polygon's customers and partners successful through high-impact engagement, problem solving and value creating by leveraging resources from within Polygon and the broader web3 ecosystem. They will partner cross functionally with business development, developer relations, marketing and product teams to ensure that Polygon's customer and partners are successful and have the support they need to achieve maximum potential.
They will create process and structure to have coverage across all customers and partners and provide industry standard response, issue resolution and consistent communication internally and externally.
The ultimate measure of success will be Polygon Studios’ customers’ engagement as measured by speed/ease of adoption, retention on Polygon technology, and overall satisfaction (NPS).
The VP, Customer Success will
- Assist the SVP, Partner Success to develop the global Customer Success strategy and execution framework in conjunction with key stakeholders in business development, marketing, product and technology.
- Build an organization to successfully onboard, manage and retain new creators and developers onto the Polygon platform and ecosystem.
- Build, grow and scale a global team of customer success professionals with industry expertise and functional skills with the goal of maximizing value to developers, partners and Polygon, maintaining superior NPS scores.
- Establish strategy and corresponding KPIs, prioritize work and monitor team performance. Measure effectiveness of Customer Success by defining and measuring operational metrics for the team. Build strong operational rigor around goal setting, measurement, and accountability.
- Serve as the executive sponsor for major customers, and a point of escalation.
- Generate data and insights, create KPIs/metrics and standardized reporting (internal and external) to evaluate developer success, net value, gaps and opportunities for growth.
- Continuously find ways to optimize our internal processes to work most efficiently and at scale as our customer base grows.
What you need to succeed:
- 10+ years of leadership in customer success or partner management roles in Software and/or SaaS companies
- Experience in the world of gaming or web3 a plus
- Experience implementing and scaling customer service software such as Zendesk or others
- 5+ years of management experience leading distributed teams
- Effective at driving results cross-functionally and influencing across levels
- Strong communication skills, ability to articulate and sell a vision and represent Polygon at high levels externally
- Proven track record of defining and optimizing processes.
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.