Our mission is to be the leading liquidity provider for the world of decentralized finance.
- Build Balancer’s Product: You will work closely with designers, engineers, and other product owners to scope and build the front-end of Balancer.
- Iteration and Execution: At Balancer we value iteration and improvement. Being able to execute quickly is important, and in this role attention to detail is a plus.
- Architecture: You will be responsible for planning and architecting new and existing systems that tie together the various elements that make up a Web3 app in a clean and modular way.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience as a core member of a software development team with significant contributions
- Some experience with Vue, ethers.js, GraphQL, and Solidity is a plus
- Object-Oriented development experience
- Passion for working with DeFi projects
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Balancer Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.