Protein is looking to hire an Account Manager to join the team.
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
- Play an integral role in the delivery of projects to clients across all projects including strategy, insights, talent, content and activation led projects.
- Grow with us as a business committed to making positive change for people, communities and businesses.
- Act as client’s day-to-day partner
- Lead and support the team in delivering creative and strategic excellence to our clients relevant
- Establish and maintain project communications between Protein and partners like clients, media partners, creative agencies, talent, respondents
- Build and foster existing and new client relationships
- Communicate client guidelines, KPIs, aims, objectives and goals to resources within and outside Protein in order to successfully deliver the project
- Facilitate the development of project pitches, project briefs and on-going client programmes, partnering with multiple departments at Protein
- Continue to help build efficiencies, minimise gaps of communication and foster relationships across the team
- Lead post-project analysis with team and management in order to learn and optimise future workflow
- Drive teams to ensure work is on time, on budget and meeting deliverable expectations, ordering process as neededProvide regular project status updates to senior team
- Gain thorough knowledge of Protein’s services, processes and case studies in order to support the team in successful delivery of client projects
- Enthusiastic participation in the company culture by demonstrating curiosity and critical enquiry
- Contribute to Proteins goals in regards to inclusiveness and sustainability as outlined in the company strategy.
At Protein Agency, we live by five core values that direct everything we do during business hours and beyond.
- We challenge for a better way
- We collaborate for a positive impact
- We grow together
- We are invested in our collective future
- We find the fun in all we do
Our aim is to collectively build an open and inspiring organization, driven by a learning culture, in which every kind of people genuinely belong. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of any background, belief, ethnicity, ability, class, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other members of marginalized communities.
Benefits & Perks
- Professional Development Program accessible for all employees, including two growth plan sessions per year, an internal and external training program and detailed feedback processes
- Our Mental Health & Well being program offers free therapy sessions for all team members with Self Space, our self-proclaimed "Easy Fridays" (no client meetings, no presentations)
- 10% of our yearly profit is shared with all team members, with an equal percentage for everybody across the business regardless of your position. Excludes owners
- Yearly salary adjustment to reflect inflation
- Flexible working location - part office / part home / part remote
- The possibility to choose your own bank holiday days
- Holidays - 25 days, plus local bank holidays and between Christmas and new year off; paid. In total approx 40 days off per year
- Respectful parental / adoption / caregiver / special leave
- Regular team social events