Lido is looking to hire a Art Director to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Lido is the leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to earn interest on a range of digital assets. Staking via Lido ensures that your assets remain liquid and can be used across a range of DeFi applications to earn extra yield.
Lido launched on Ethereum with the mission of keeping the Beacon Chain decentralized and democratising access for shakers with less than 32 ETH. It has since launched on a number of other Proof-of-Stake blockchains including Solana, Polkadot, Kusama and Polygon with others in development.
For further context we recommend our introductory blog.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Head of Design to join our team!
As a Head of Design, you will have an ambitious goal to find the design code and rebrand Project 1 to DeFi.
We expect you to apply your experience in creating complex products and help you find the unique style of Lido.
You start as the leader and the only member of the team and help gather the best specialists around you.
This is a full-time position where you will be working with the DAO, and you are free to work from anywhere. Our contributors and stakeholders are spread throughout the globe, so hours vary, but we do our best to ensure that most meetings occur during times where all parties can reasonably attend.
Who are we looking for:
- Disruptors and innovators in field of specialization
- Equally talented in analytics and creativity
- Capable of looking at the big picture and diving into details
- Has the ability to solve difficult design problems and create frameworks from these design solution
- Inspiring leaders with deep insights into the personal motivations of their team members
- Shifts from planning projects to planning programs with ease
- A strong ability to lead a design team through influence and inspiration
- Experience interacting with and influencing cross-functional teams
- Continuously explores new practices and patterns for their problem-solving toolkit
- Uses creativity from a wider perspective in terms of re-framing problems and approaches
- 6 years experience in design
- 2-year experience as a team leader
- Helicopter view
- Ability to explain complex things in simple terms
- You can work with: Figma, Animation tools (After Effects, Figma, Principle e.t.c.)
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Problem solver and customer-focused
- Time-management skills
- Be passionate about your work 😃
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Competitive compensation level in $
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program