Audius is looking to hire an Artist Acquisition Representative (Europe) to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
The Artist Acquisition Representative (Europe) will:
- Strategically target and onboard global artists based on their market positioning and the unique value propositions and goals of the Audius network
- Proactively educate and onboard smaller European artists and their teams by espousing the unique benefits of the Audius network
- Listen to talent and their representatives in order to distill feedback and articulate it to the
Audius product team
- Coordinate with the Artist Success team to ensure artists are promoted on the platform
You should apply if:
- You’re a solutions-oriented former manager or A&R from the UK who wants to change the music industry, self-identifies as a chronic optimist and is always looking for new ways to help artists
- You’re articulate, passionate, organized and fun and you love engaging with your HUGE rolodex of European musicians
- You love technology and even own some crypto or NFTs
- You're independently motivated but love working in a small team of diverse people who share squad goals
- You're able to regularly attend meetings within the PST time zone
The position is a 10hr/week contract commitment to start with potential to grow. Anywhere within European time zones is possible but London, Berlin, Amsterdam, or Paris-based is preferred
Audius is a vibrant, decentralized & open-source community of artists, fans, and developers building a Web3 audio streaming protocol that delivers an unprecedented level of music sharing intimacy and platform ownership.
Our team envisions a world where artists and fans build equity in the systems they create and control the tools they use. We're hiring (remotely) across the US.
Backed by an all-star team of investors, Audius was founded in 2018 and serves over 6 million users every month, making it the largest non-financial crypto application ever built.
If this role speaks to you, but your previous experience doesn't match the job description, please consider applying anyways! We're looking for smart and capable software engineers and highly value the ability to grow in your role. You might be the perfect fit!