Audius is looking to hire a Artist Acquisition Representative (Korea/Asia)
The Artist Acquisition Representative (Korea/Asia) will:
- Strategically target and onboard global artists based on their market positioning and the unique value propositions and goals of the Audius network
- Proactively educate and onboard smaller Korea or Asia-facing artists and their teams by espousing the unique benefits of the Audius network
- Listen to talent and their representatives in order to distill feedback and articulate it to the Audius product team
- Coordinate with the Artist Success team to ensure artists are promoted on the platform
You should apply if:
- You’re a solutions-oriented former manager or A&R with strong relationships in Asian or Asia-facing music who wants to change the music industry, self-identifies as a chronic optimist and is always looking for new ways to help artists
- You’re articulate, passionate, organized and fun and you love engaging with your HUGE rolodex of Asia-facing musicians
- You love technology and even own some crypto or NFTs
- You're independently motivated but love working in a small team of diverse people who share squad goals
- You're able to regularly attend meetings within the PST time zone
The position is a 10hr/week contract commitment to start with potential to grow. Anywhere is possible but NY, LA, Seoul, Shanghai, or Tokyo is preferred.
Audius is a vibrant, decentralized & open-source community of artists, fans, and developers building a Web3 audio streaming protocol that delivers an unprecedented level of music sharing intimacy and platform ownership.
Our team envisions a world where artists and fans build equity in the systems they create and control the tools they use. We're hiring (remotely) across the US.
Backed by an all-star team of investors, Audius was founded in 2018 and serves over 6 million users every month, making it the largest non-financial crypto application ever built.