We are a multi-chain NFT Platform, pushing boundaries on Solana, Ethereum, Polygon, and Bitcoin! Our mission is to be a destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures. Working at Magic Eden is a chance to dig in deep and to grow. We embrace fear, show up for each other with empathy and care, and embody a build-first culture. We ship first, improve always. We’re backed by Sequoia, Paradigm, Electric Capital, Lightspeed Ventures and many more.
Our love for NFTs created a deep desire and long-run mission: mass adoption. We want to bring NFTs to people’s everyday life and onboard the next billion users to the blockchain. To do that, we want to cover the ecosystem at large, regardless of chains! We believe Magic Eden will be the default destination for creators and collectors on web3.
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate individual to join our team as a Bitcoin Community Manager, APAC to cultivate and nurture the web3 community in the Asia market. You will play a crucial role in strategizing, growing, and maintaining a strong brand presence for Magic Eden within the Bitcoin Ordinals community through various activations. This candidate will be responsible for driving community engagement, fostering business growth, and cultivating meaningful relationships with community members and business ecosystem.
Community Building and Support:
- Act as the primary point of contact for community members, addressing their needs, concerns, and inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Host & participate in community groups, representing as a brand ambassador of Magic Eden on the ground level.
- Organize and host community events, workshops, and meetups to strengthen the Magic Eden Bitcoin community and drive engagement.
- Develop and execute comprehensive strategies to grow Magic Eden's engagement within Asia markets for the Bitcoin community
- Identify key community touch-points, events, and channels to promote brand awareness and foster strong relationships - such as Twitter Spaces, AMA's and Telegram/group chats.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align community initiatives with overall business goals.
Business Partnerships and Outreach:
- Identify potential business partnerships within Asia markets that align with Magic Eden's goals and values.
- Generate Asia based leads for Magic Eden's Launchpad
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to create promotional strategies and joint marketing initiatives with partner businesses.
- Attend IRL activations within Asia, representing Magic Eden in key events
- Bilingual fluency in written Chinese and English
- Deep knowledge and passion for web3 & NFTs required, Bitcoin Ordinals strongly preferred
- Experience with community management and growth
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Based in Singapore or Hong Kong SAR
Equal Employment Opportunities at Magic Eden
Magic Eden is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Magic Eden believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Magic Eden also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Magic Eden’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
This employer participates in E-Verify.