MakerDAO is looking to hire a remote Blockchain Recruiter to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
This position has been closed
MakerDAO is an Ethereum-based protocol that issues the Dai stablecoin and facilitates collateral-backed loans without an intermediary. Its widespread use and DeFi integration make MakerDAO one of the most operational protocols in the crypto ecosystem.
Maker Talent is one of the Core Units incubated by the SES (Sustainable Ecosystem Scaling) of Maker. Maker Talent was created in September 2021. We aim to recruit contributors for the protocol, promote Maker as a great place to work and build a strong connection with the Blockchain Community. As a CU, we need will be voted, this will happen in February 2021.
The day to day...
- Tech Recruitment - software and web3 engineers, blockchain & smart contracts developers, frontend, backend, DevOps, cryptographers, solution architects, team leads, Head/VP of Engineering, etc.
- Inbound Recruitment - you will contribute to creating engaging materials that tell success stories about candidates that joined Maker in the past and are currently going through an amazing career path.
- Sourcing - you will source candidates across Linkedin, Twitter, StackOverflow, the social network of hiring managers, and many more.
- Social Media Recruitment - finding candidates using social media hacks is a big part of the job, you will learn different tricks in order to initiate conversations with top influencers in the Crypto Space.
- Events and Media - every now and then we go to Blockchain events, collaborate with articles and create street initiatives so we can engage with candidates face to face. We also do webinars, workshops and AMA's (ask me anything events).
- Facilitate and lead key initiatives and projects with recruiting team, stakeholders in all matters involving onboarding initiatives, retention, exit interviews, etc.
- Able to handle multiple recruitment processes at the same time.
- Organised and your attention to detail is amazing.
- Metric oriented.
- Fluent in English and can hold high-tech conversations with devs.
The jobs is:
- 100% remote
- 100% in English
- Full time
- You can chose to be paid in EUR, DAI or USD.