GnosisDAO is looking to hire a Business and Ecosystem Development to join the team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Identify potential partners for Gnosis Chain: dapps, tooling, and infrastructure providers (bridges, etc)
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners and potential partners
- Create outreach material for various kinds of integrations
- Devise and oversee incentive systems accompanying partnerships
- Develop sufficient technical expertise to connect partners with the right people inside Gnosis Chain support for concrete technical inquiries
- Organize meetups and conferences
WHO YOU ARE
- Active participation in the web 3/ DAO ecosystem
- 1-2 years experience in business development or ecosystem building
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts with clarity, accessibility, and good vibes
- Proficiency in written English language
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets;
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem;
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure;
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture;
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need!
Benefits & Perks
🌐 Work how and where you want - we offer flexible hours, extra vacation days, and working remotely to support your style.
📚 Educational Budget - We give every colleague an annual education budget to use as they would like to foster learning, skill up, and in-depth engagement.
✈️ Team Retreats - Think about the future, learn from the past, and just have fun together. Each year, you will have the opportunity to travel with your team for a retreat.
🖥 Get Equipped - We equip you with the devices and tools you need to fit your working style.
📅 Ecosystem Friday - We invite you to spend Friday afternoons learning more about the the blockchain ecosystem and trying out the latest industry products.
Not the perfect fit?